Train Park

We took advantage of a sunny fall day (in November) to visit the park known to Americans as the Train Park. This is not the park's official name, but is called the Train Park because of the old train engine visible from the road. We've driven by the park countless times, as it is right outside the main gate. We finally decided to stop by. What we hadn't realized is that the train is not simply a decoration. You can not only walk right up and touch the train, you can even climb up and play in the engine room. It was quite a fun experience, especially for all the little boys in our family (notice 3 boys in these pictures totally absorbing that train.)

It is definitely a fun little park. Besides the train it also has fun playground equipment and a little zip line. The park is located right between the Misawa Civic Center and the Misawa Public Library (which has parking!).


 Daddy's are still little boys when they see big vehicles :D







 The entire time we were at the park, Simeon stayed in the train. He loved it!



Surprisingly, Alivia loved the zip line. She spent almost entire time swinging around on it.





I don't have to tell you that this little boy loved the train. His mind was completely blown by the "big choo-choo".

Comments

  1. Oh my AWESOME!! I love it!! There is one smaller than this set up in a park in Lawrence and I used to take my cousin there when I was his babysitter so I was SO EXCITED to take my kids (especially two VERY train-obsessed boys) there this summer--and they totally closed off the engine room so you could just play *near* the thing. Womp womp. I'm so glad that wasn't the case for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, lookit Miss Thang rocking that zebra print!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts