Hachinohe Children's Land

Both kids had field trips to Children's Land in Hachinohe (on different weeks, so we made two trips). Children's Land is a small amusement park attached to botanical gardens. We didn't have time to tour the gardens, but the kids had a lot of fun riding rides and playing at the park.

This big walking dog is both awesome and kind of creepy. You put in money and they walk around. Caleb did not like them. Whenever one started walking he would run away screaming.

He loves these cars though. And he seems to think he's big enough to drive them all by himself.


 Riding the train

 On the ferris wheel

 The view on the ferris wheel




 They had a fun little playground with a sand pit. This boy loves dirt. 


 There is a small little zoo area with rabbits, squirrels, foxes, and monkeys.


This bench is perfect for lounging after a day of playing hard


 I wonder how many kids have licked this ice cream. Gross. 

A big concrete slide. Kids love them. Parents hate what they do to clothes.


 Brothers. Makes my heart melt. 


 Caleb's face when I let him drive. Makes my heart afraid.


 I love this gorgeous view

We found an indoor climbing place. I think Simeon liked this more than the rides. 




It was fun to be able to spend these days with my kids. We'll have to come back sometime as a family. I would love to explore the gardens.

Comments

Popular Posts