Misawa Aviation and Science Museum

I'm going to post a few quick catch-up posts so that I can post about our trip to Disney.

The kids had a day off of school so we met up with friends at the Aviation & Science Museum. We had a lot of fun and our kids love going to the museum again and again.






This was our favorite attraction. The kids spent so much time here, and Caleb would just laugh and laugh every time the other kids poked their faces through. 








They had this airplane set up so you can walk through. I thought it was funny that they had this sign posted on the toilet.


A cockpit with screens on the windows, so it looks like you are really flying a plane. This is another favorite. 


The toddler play area is the best. And it is free! Caleb and I will be going here a lot while the kids are in school. 






Comments

  1. You're like, "I need to catch up so I can get to Disney," and I'm like, "I need to catch up so I can get to 2016..."

    Such a cool museum though! Air and Space stuff is super fascinating to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts